How gorgeous are Gregg and Sarita? My word- they should really go into modelling together! Not only are they ridiculously beautiful to photograph but they are also such lovely folk- funny, sweet and well loved by all their family and friends.
Gregg is a South African lad who ventured overseas to London, where he met the beautiful New York born Sarita. Realizing he couldn’t let this beauty go- he asked her parents for her hand in marriage. They decided to have their Hindu wedding celebration at the scenic Boschendal near Stellenbosch, and were blessed with the most spectacular weather! Visually this was also such a unique wedding to photograph- and I loved the patterns and colours! The Indian Dancing later the evening was also a highlight! We took a gazillion and one photo’s, so that we could produce a nifty little stop motion video of the day. (Scroll down till the end of the blogpost to find it!)
Another cool thing about the day was that their rather large bridal party was made up of only their siblings. Gregg is one of 4 brothers, and Sarita one of 4 Sisters…talk about an awesome bridal party- and #keepingitinthefamily! :)
To Gregg and Sarita- here is to wishing you a very blessed and contented marriage! May you grow more and more in love with one another as each day passes, and may you always see what is beautiful in each other and in life, as you already do. Sending lots of love xxx God Bless!
Thanks to Nikki for assisting me, and for Tash second shooting for the Stop Motion. You girls both rock!
- Venue and catering: Boschendal |
- Planner: Cara From The Mosaic Wedding Company |
- Furniture: Goeters |
- Make up and Hair: Cecilia Fourie |
- Stationary: Kerrith Coleman |
- Marquee Tent & dance floor: Stretch inc |
- Videography: Desert Rose Productions |
- Music for ceremony & cocktail hour : Simply Strings |
- DJ and Lighting: NDE |
- Cake & cupcakes : BillyBoos |
- Decor and Flowers: Botanica |
- Second Shooter: Natasha Ben Daamech |
- Photographic assistant: NIkkie Fivaz |