So here you are…on the ‘about me’ page.
Hmmm… I don’t really like talking about me wee dorky self so I’ll try keep this simple:
- I’m a no fuss, plain Jane farm girl.
- I come from Kommadagga. (Look it up- it does exist, I swear!)
- I have a weird sense of humour.
- My friends and family are all a bit odd (in a good way of course) and that’s why I love them!
- I will probably do (and make you join me in doing) a bit of bundu bashing on your shoot in order to get that ‘epic’ shot.
- I love pretty light, laughing, good music, creative geniousness (and also inventing my own words).
- I do happy dances when I get a “wow” shot.
- Admin hates me…and I am not such a big fan of it either.
- I’m passionate about God, people and my photography…and about life in general!
- I believe I’m blessed to be a blessing to others.
- I like lists.
- Christmas beetles freak me out.
- Gosh, are you still reading this?
- Oh…and I babble.