After many requests, I have finally decided to host my first wedding photography workshop! For more details keep reading! :)
Who can attend this workshop?
This workshop is for you if:
– You own a DSLR camera
– You have the basic knowledge of photography
– At least 1 years experience
– Are interested in entering the wedding industry professionally
An intimate 2 day workshop at the beautiful Vrede en Lust wine farm, which includes tea, coffee, yummy snacks, lunch and dinner- as well as two styled shoots.
– A little about me, and how I started my photographic journey
– Developing your own style
– Meetings with clients and working with people
– Problem solving on the wedding day
– Posing and what to look for when location scouting
– Editing & working in programs like Adobe Bridge, Camera Raw, Photoshop and Blogstomp.
– Lots of Q’s and A’s
– 2 Practical sessions
Vrede en Lust Wine farm
15-16 August 2014
50% deposit will secure your seat (the balance is payable 10 days before the workshop)
How many trigger happy troopers can we accommodate ?
The heart behind this workshop is to share valuable knowledge and experience with you, in an intimate and friendly environment- where I can give each attendee personal attention. I have therefore decided to limit the amount of seats to 10. So make sure to book sooner rather than later- you don’t want to miss out!
What do I need to bring?
You, your DSLR camera and some ‘Gees’. And any additional gear that makes you feel like a pro. ;)
Ok, I’m really keen to attend! How to I register/ book a spot?
Click here to go to the registration form and fill in your details. An invoice will then be sent to you. Once we’ve received your 50% deposit- you’re seat will be secured!
Vrede and lust is so beautiful, can I stay over the night?
If you are travelling quite a way and need a place to stay over, please feel free to book some accommodation with Vrede and Lust directly. Visit their website for more info.
I really look forward to meeting you and sharing what I know with you! :)