This wedding was an absolute feast for the eyes… all you Pinteresters are going to go gaga for for the details and decor of this wedding! So pretty and so stylish- my word!
There was not a single moment of this day I did not enjoy! From beginning to end it felt like I was just visiting with old friends, with my camera in hand.
Ryan and I went to school together and for most of our school careers stayed in the same boarding house called Macbramister. It was a private digs just up the road from school, for all the farmers kids from the local area such as ourselves. Ryan and his family are some of the nicest Eastern Capers you will ever meet! They are dynamic, down to earth, hardworking and sincere folk who are incredibly close as a family. I really enjoyed getting to see them again after so many years!
Annie’s family I met two years ago at her twin sister, Bronnie’s wedding in Plettenberg Bay. Annie is the third of Clive and Susan’s daughters to get married in a space of 18 months! So I can imagine that they (and their bank accounts) must be rather glad that they don’t have any more weddings planned in the next while. :) The Taveners are also such lovely, family orientated people and make the most remarkable hosts! Clive and Susan, You guys can give yourselves a pat on the back not only for hosting amazing weddings but also for raising wonderful kids!
To Ryan and Annie- thank you! Thank you for such a great time at your engagement shoot and on your wedding day! You two are perfect together and pray the Lords blessing and favour over your lives. May your marriage be one that shines out love, peace, patience, kindness and joy to all those around you, and may you always treasure the wonderful love you have between you. Sending you so much love xxx
Thanks too to Tash, my most dependable and fantastic assistant who helped out on the day! :)
- Venue and Catering: Cavalli Wine & Stud Farm |
- Wedding Coordinator: Wedding Belles Planner |
- Preparation venue: Klein Welmoed Luxury Guest House |
- Videographer: White Motion Films |
- Bar and Staffing: Shake & Serve |
- Cake: The Birdcage |
- Flowers and decor: Leipzig Floral Design |
- Furniture & Decorative Lighting: Something Different |
- Entertainment: DJ René & Blair Taberer |
- Stationery: Blooming Wonderful |
- Hair and Make Up: Headstart & Theano Zenios Dowlman |
- Photographic Assistant: Natasha Taljard |
- Dress: Kobus Dippenaar |