After many requests, we have finally decided to host a Karoo Ranching photography workshop!
Keep reading for more details…
An intimate 2 day photography workshop at the beautiful Elandskloof farm (home of Karoo Ranching), which includes one nights accommodation, meals, and a styled shoot on location.
Elandskloof, Graaff-Reinet, Eastern Cape, South Africa.
25-26 May 2018
Who can attend this workshop?
This workshop is for you if:
– You own a DSLR camera
– You are interested in improving your photography and editing style
– You’d like to get some practical experience and tips for shooting on location
– What your camera can do, and what you can do with it (all the technical stuff)
– Developing and improving your style of photography through composition
– Shooting in the golden hour in manual exposure
– Problem solving on shoots
– Posing and what to look for when location scouting
– Editing & working in programs like Adobe Bridge, Camera Raw, Photoshop, and Lightroom
– Practical sessions where you practice what you’ve learnt
– Lots of Q’s and A’s
What do I need to bring?
- A DSLR camera and the lenses you have
- A laptop/computer with the following programs: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, Camera RAW and/or Lightroom
- Comfy clothes and hiking shoes (for the practical session in the mountains)
- Your creativity and an eagerness to learn
- Oh yes, and some ‘gees’!
How many trigger happy troopers can we accommodate ?
The heart behind this workshop is to share valuable knowledge and experience with you, in an intimate and friendly environment- where I can give each attendee personal attention. We have therefore decided to limit the amount of seats to 10. So make sure to book sooner rather than later- you don’t want to miss out!
Ok, I’m really keen to attend! How to I register/ book a spot?
- Email Julie Truter at [email protected]
- An invoice will then be sent to you.
- 50% deposit will secure your seat (the balance is payable 10 days before the workshop)
I really look forward to meeting you and sharing what I know with you! :)
(Thanks to the talented Kerryn Ross for the image below )
Book now to avoid disappointment!
Email [email protected]