“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
– When Harry Met Sally
Endearing and cute, with a good dollop of humour is how I would describe James and Stefania. Born and raised in South Africa, but now living in the UK- these two celebrated their marriage in the heart of South African wedding country; Stellenbosch. Surrounded by their loved ones from both near and far, it was a day not to be forgotten!
Part of the reason why I won’t forget it soon either is because on this day I received an absolute Godsent! How? you may ask… Well, I had been battling a tummy bug for 2 days prior to the wedding, and was not feeling on top form on the day either. How was I going to shoot a full day wedding feeling so weak and groggy? I wasn’t very hopeful! But the Lord sent encouragement in the form of Lizelle Lötter (my photography hero) who assisted me on the day!! She was such a blessing and looked after me so well…feeding me Rehydrate, driving me around and second shooting too. Dankie Zellie- ek kan nie beskryf hoe dankbaar ek is vir jou hulp daardie dag nie!
To James and Stefania, I pray that your marriage will be a very blessed, happy and content one filled with the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 13:14). Thanks for being so lovely to work with, and so easy going. We thoroughly enjoyed every minute spent with you!
Sending lots of love xxx
- Venue and Catering: Nooitgedacht |
- Photographic assistant and second shooter: Lizelle Lotter |
- Make up and hair: Cecillia Fourie |
- Coordinator: Cara from The Mosaic Wedding Company |
- Coffee Station: Magnificent Barista Boys |
- Cake: Le Petit Four |
- Stationery: Simplicte |
- Paper Flower Wall: Paper Floral Creations |
- Videography: Red Popped Balloon |
- Photobooth: Booth Central |
- Flowers and Decor: Botanica |
- Lighting and tables: In and out |
- Music: Shout Music |
- Draping: Events Draping Co |