Oh my gosh, it was so difficult choosing my favourites to blog for this wedding, because there were just so many real, cute, and utterly beautiful moments to choose from!
Wolfgang and Tamaryn got married at the gorgeous Beloftebos, and it was such a surreal and memorable day to be a part of. Their friends and family were so welcoming and it felt as if I had known them for years by the time I had to leave. Wolf and his groomsmen also performed the most epic dance routine for Tamaryn and had all of the guests highly entertained. Well done lads- you did good!
To Wolf and Tam- you two are so incredibly beautiful together it’s actually rather ridiculous! Thank you for being so friendly and fun…and for making my job of getting pretty photo’s so dang easy. (Really, you should go into modelling together).
You guys are the best and I enjoyed every second spent with you. May your marriage be a phenomenally blessed one and may you enjoy so many more endearing moments together filled with love, joy, contentment, peace and laughter. Sending you so much love and blessings xxx
Thanks also to Nikkie, my assistant and second shooter on the day who captured the guys and the decor whilst I was busy with the girls. You are a star! :)
- Venue and Catering: Beloftebos |
- Decor and Coordinator: Sylvia Strauss from Special Events |
- Bridal Make-up and Hair: Carin Fourie |
- Second shooter and Photographic assistant: Nikkie Fivaz |
- DJ: BAHA entertainment |
- Bridal accommodation: Stanford Hills |
- Bridesmaids hair: Monique from The Salon Hermanus |
- Dress: Maggie Sotero from Olivelli |